Thread: Dress Uniform

Dress Uniform

Now that I'm retired from another job, I find myself home and part of a couple of veteran's organizations (VFW & American Legion).

I find that honorably discharged veterans can wear their uniform for "ceremonial" occasions, i.e. Veteran's Day, Memorial Day and funeral details.

Anyone know where I can get a set of dress blues (HM1, three service stripes, in gold) and the approximate cost I'm going to lay out?

you might be able to order online from NEX or try Ebay...
    depending on how far you are from the nearest NOSC you might be able to order one...

EBAY all the way. NEX online is EXTREMELY poor to work with as a retiree, and you don't want to pay those retail prices anyway

Don,
    If you get me your sizes, I can go on the base here and get them for you.. We have everything at our NEX.

You can get em tailored at home no? They also have a re-sale here once in a while.. I can ask the CPO's here when they are and get a set. (Folks who get booted don't get to keep the Uni's). Of course your service stripes etc would have to be new.

PM me if your interested.. i can get prices and ship it to you.

D/C

See.. Folks.. This is what you do for OLD LPO's who taught you how to become a Doc!
    Darrell Da-Chief Crone
    HMC(AW) USN (ret)

Have a problem?

OFFER A SOLUTION!!

http://www.corpsman.com