Thread: Finding Shipmates

YardDog Guest

Finding Shipmates

If anyone was a member of Company 120 from 1988 Boot Camp, HM A-School Company 205-Alpha from 1988, (Both in Great Mistakes) or FMF school in Camp Pendleton, Ca that graduated in December 1988. Please let me know.

I am also looking for shipmates from MedLog (1990 until 1994) and Mayport (1994 thru 1998). Especially for those that are still on AD.

I would like to see how "LIFE" is going!

Welcome Shipmate, Wish I could hlep you out, but I was a little before you time:

Boot: San Diego June 1984

Corps School: Great Lakes, 1985

FMSS: Camp Pendleton 1985

So I was a bit before you..

;-)

Hope you get some answers and welcome aboard!!!
    Darrell Da-Chief Crone
    HMC(AW) USN (ret)

Have a problem?

OFFER A SOLUTION!!

http://www.corpsman.com

TLB1223 Guest
    Man Chief...
    You went to boot camp before I was even born Heck...before I was even thought about....

I have da-Chief beat, I went to boot camp June of 1973! oorah! and while out here visiting my Corpsman son, I visited Marine Corps Recruit Depot MCRD bootcamp again today, and sat in the barbers chair and received a Marine Corps regulation high and tight hair cut.

Oh yeah man, I live for this stuff!

Lefty Righty Lo

CorpsmanWife2008 Guest
    ya'll make me feel like a baby.. lol that was all waaaay before i was even close to being thought off lol, i wasnt born till 87

Your only 32 years younger, tain't nothing. The good news is we still have all of our teeth! oorah.

CorpsmanWife2008 Guest
    lol.. yeah i guess your probably like my dads age.. maybe been in the military around the same time of my dad, he has been in for 24 yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by TLB1223 View Post
    Man Chief...
    You went to boot camp before I was even born Heck...before I was even thought about....
    Hmmm, boot camp for me in 1978. I'm not old, just well seasoned and "salty".

CPOMess Just don't ever call me gramps!

I wish I had caught this thread way back when! Funny thing is you are all 4 years older now! Yet, it seems I have an earlier set of recollections! Boot in SD in Sept of 72, graduated NHCS SD in March 73!
    And at this stage in my life I again wear the caduceus proudly on board a museum ship! Our senior MM Master Chief is 90! Every time I step on board I am 18 again. Well, at least that's how I feel after being yelled at by all those Chiefs in their 70's and 80's! Gotta love it! But, they do know I am there for them. Now, if I can only find a couple of AED's in surplus!
    Last edited by SlaterDoc; 02-27-2012 at 23:19. Reason: typo

Darrell, we were at NHCS at the same time - who were your instructors? I did boot JUL84 GLAKES and graduated HM A school GLAKES in mid JAN 85. FMSS CLNC FEB 85
    Last edited by Sarc88; 03-02-2012 at 08:31.